Sunday 4 January 2009

Westmill studio


Hello Here are some examples of the high quality photography happening at my studio


Here is one of my photographs.

This is a female model aged 16-21.

She is a professional model trying to make it in the modeling world.

This photograph has been edited to perfection as you can see it is flawless. The light is purposely bright to high light skin tones and shadows. body parts are positioned to enhance the slenderness of the model.

This photograph was taken in my fully equipped studio

Pictures like this can be taken of you and arranged in a portfolio along side many more edited pictures of you. if you are interested please contact me at westmillstudio@hotmail.co.uk

or visit my website to see more examples of my work http://www.westmillstudio.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment